CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

American Idol Anyone?


So could this kid be any cuter? This is my pick for the season...David Archuleta. Not just because he is from my hometown Murray, Utah. But he is stinking adorable and has such a good voice. Love him.

6 comments:

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

I totally agree. His voice is so pure and he has not had an off performance yet. I really want him to take it:)

Brittany said...

My dvr doesn't work half of the time (when we try to record HD channels... it sucks), so I missed last night's show. I love him and the guy with the dread locks!

Jacki said...

I love him too. He used to live a street over from my parents house when I was growing up. He is just so genuine. I totally teared up with Paula last night. What a dork!

KRISTINA said...

I like him too. what if he won for real, how cool would that be?

Anonymous said...

He is awesome! Gosh, doesn't Utah have sooo much talent!

Kristin said...

LOVE HIM...for sure he will be in the finale...