Is that for halloween this year, or just dress up? Brock is always wanting to dress up, but I'm mean and I make them save costumes for halloween. He looks awesome! My boys love rain boots too!
I have had those times! Last year Max would only wear dinosaur PJ's everywhere. Rye thinks that her princess dresses are perfect for all occasions. If only I could go out in whatever and people would say," She is darling!"
Your right who doesn't wear spiderman to the grocery store? I always wear a costume to te store then people won't recognize me and remind me how fat I am. Beautiful basement. I love it. Good work. That Nicole is crazy j/k my sisters do that kind of stuff too. I wish I could.
I love it! Lucy's obsessed with her Cinderella shoes these days. She has to wear them EVERYWHERE, and usually on the wrong feet, and she refuses to let me fix them. I get all kinds of fun stares when I'm out.
12 comments:
That is hilarious! My little Collin would kill for that outfit - boots included!
Is that for halloween this year, or just dress up? Brock is always wanting to dress up, but I'm mean and I make them save costumes for halloween. He looks awesome! My boys love rain boots too!
... Owen's hair is getting long again! That's one thing I don't like about short hair for boys... you have to cut it all the time!
I have had those times! Last year Max would only wear dinosaur PJ's everywhere. Rye thinks that her princess dresses are perfect for all occasions. If only I could go out in whatever and people would say," She is darling!"
He is such a funny kid!!! I bet he was waving to everyone saying hi when you passed them in the aisle too. I wish I would have ran into you.
Your right who doesn't wear spiderman to the grocery store? I always wear a costume to te store then people won't recognize me and remind me how fat I am. Beautiful basement. I love it. Good work. That Nicole is crazy j/k my sisters do that kind of stuff too. I wish I could.
Holly.... I LOVE it. How cute is that. I laughed so hard. He kills me.
You have one cute little boy!!! He is hilarious and I wouldn't of looked at you funny if I were to pass you in the grocery store.
I love it! Lucy's obsessed with her Cinderella shoes these days. She has to wear them EVERYWHERE, and usually on the wrong feet, and she refuses to let me fix them. I get all kinds of fun stares when I'm out.
still lovin' the rain boots.
jack and owen would get along so well...love it. your basement looks good too...way to go girl
LOL that is so funny! Brody does that all the time, in spidey gear too!
Post a Comment